Reference Site: JobsNepal.com
Aasaman Nepal (ASN) with the vision of happy and healthy children is currently working in 15 districts of Nepal, irrespective of geographical location. Dedicated to children’s education, health and rights, ASN works in various developmental themes; Health and nutrition, education, child protection, natural resource management, livelihood, and humanitarian response.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
Invitation for pre-qualification and rostering for inclusion on the Aasaman Nepal (ASN) for Office Logistics Supply, Stationary and Consultant.
Aasaman Nepal (ASN) announces invitation for pre-qualification and rostering for inclusion for office logistics supply, stationary, consultant and facilitator service provider for FY-2020. ASN invites reputable suppliers, service provider for the establishment of long-term agreement for FY-2020. It is for roster of following:
1. Consultant/Facilitator on following expertise:
- Accountability Tools (Public Hearing, Public Audit, Social Audit and Grievance Handling).
- MSNP-(Multi Sectoral Nutrition Plan)
- DRR-(Disaster Risk Reduction)
- Women Empowerment
- Natural Resource Management
- Media and Advocacy
- Child Protection
2. Office logistics and stationary supplies:
- General supplies of computer, laptop, printers, other electronic items and repairs.
- Supply of furniture fixtures, its repair and maintenance.
- Network communication services.
- Electrical items like fan, bulb, wire, lamps, heater etc.
- General stationeries.
- General Service including vehicle rental services, plumbing services, carpenter services, electrical services, caterers services, professional photographic services (Photo shoot and video recording for event coverage, billboard, poster etc.
- Communication agency for the production of radio jingles, street drama and other advertisement program.
- Design and printing services (tri-fold brochures, self- adhesive, posters, flip charts, sticker, books including caps, T-Shirt, wristband, clear market, string bags etc.
- Hotel for short and long term- accommodation and events.
- Cargo handling and custom clearing.
- Multimedia services including video documentary, video story, print article, photo story, radio story, radio interview.
Objective and Scope:
ASN invites potential suppliers, consultant and facilitator to express their interest in supplying of above mentioned goods and services with the purpose of developing a supplier roster for FY:2020. The submission should specify the product number of interest (See Above).
The service and good suppliers must meet the following eligibility criteria and the submission shall include the following documentation:
- Company/Firm registration certificate
- PAN/VAT Registration Certificate.
- Latest tax clearance certificate.
- Company profile.
- Estimate price list for services and products (for one year) where applicable, if possible.
Companies will be reviewed in accordance with the procedure set out in the ASN procurement guidelines.
This invitation for pre-qualification and rostering does not entail any commitment on the part of ASN, either financial or otherwise. ASN reserves the right to accept or reject of all response without incurring an obligation.
Interested potential suppliers and service providers should send their response including above documentation before 17th Jan, 2020 by 5:00 P.M. to the following address:
Aasaman Nepal, Mahalaxmisthan, Lalitpur, 01-5171649