Reference Site: JobsNepal.com | Apply before 10 Jan 2020
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
FCA is the largest Finnish development cooperation organization, a major humanitarian actor and a member of the ACT Alliance. FCA’s vision is a world comprised of resilient and just societies where everyone’s right to peace, quality education and sustainable livelihood has been fulfilled. FCA is a rights-based organization, and our action is guided by international human rights standards and principles. We operate in 14 countries, where the needs are most dire. We work with economically poor and socially marginalized groups regardless of their religious beliefs, ethnic background, or political convictions. FCA works in three thematic areas; Livelihoods, Education and Peace. In Nepal, FCA has been working in Nepal since 2013. It has been implementing development cooperation and earthquake response programs and projects covering 14 districts. As a civil society actor, FCA realizes its mission and vision through development cooperation, humanitarian assistance, and advocacy works.
FCA intends to enter into an annual/long-term agreement with a qualified service provider to outsource recruitment services. Interested Recruitment Agencies fulfilling the criteria in section five below are thus invited to submit the proposal.
3. General Agreement
The Agency will work closely with Finance Admin Manager and the Country Director to provide recruitment services as and when required by FCA. For the period of the contract, the Agency will be responsible to provide Complete or Partial Recruitment services as outlined in section four below.
4. Scope of work
The recruitment process should be scientific and tailor-made to select candidates with the traits the organization is looking for. The service may range one or all of the below from Posting vacancy and recommendation of the candidates outlined below.
The detailed scope of work (SOW) is as follows:
- Advertising of vacancy/Call for application in Media
- Longlisting & Shortlisting:
- Screening and selection of applicants:
- Assessing: preliminary interview, Written-test, etc. and recommending top 5-7 candidates for final assessment
- Organizing and scheduling for final interview/assessment with FCA
- Reference checking
- Offer Management
5. Key Requirement and Qualification
The recruitment agency must meet the following specifications:
- At least 5(five) years of professional experience, having proven track record of hiring HR of various levels particularly for development and humanitarian organizations in Nepal.
- Agency should have knowledge of systems and working modality of INGOs.
- Agency must have the necessary team of fulltime staff with thematic knowledge and expertise required to recruit desired professionals.
- Demonstrated system and methodology, system and processes for screening and conducting the assessment
6. Selection Procedure
The selection of agency shall be based on the experience, outlined procedures, costs, etc. Those proposals not fulfilling the minimum criteria above will not be considered for assessment.
7. Proposal Submission Guideline/Required Documents:
- Outline of Narrative Proposal: The agencies are open to submit the narrative proposal in their own style.
- Outline of Financial proposal: The financial proposal must present the cumulative costs of different stages of recruitment.
|SN||Recruitment process||Proposed Cost Per Vacancy||Remarks|
|1.||Advertising of vacancy/Call dor application in Media||Actual costs of publication with a quotation from a publishing agency|
|2.||+Longlisting & Shortlisting||NPR……….|
|3.||+Screening and selection of applicants in a different pool||NPR……….|
|4.||+Assessing: preliminary interview, Written-test, etc. and recommending top 5-7 candidates for final assessment(Please insert as many rows required as per your suggested assessments)||NPR……….|
|5.||+Organizing and schedule for final interview/assessment with FCA||NPR……….|
|7.||+Making offers for final candidates and negotiate if required on FCA’s behalf||NPR……….|
|8.||Total Cost for the whole process above (Lump sum)||NPR……….|
The Consultant/agency must provide the following reports:
a) Email notification updates at the completion of each phase of the Screening and Selection process.
b) Upon completion of the Screening and Selection Process, the Consultant will prepare and submit a final report which will capture all the different phase of the process and the final outcome.
c) Required documents
- A detailed proposal for carrying out the whole recruitment process including methodology to be used, detail time frame and estimated cost per position.
- At least two reference letter from INGOs
- Copies of-Firm registration certificate, VAT registration certificate, LatestTAX clearance certificate
8. Payment Modality:
The payment will be made after the completion of task as agreed for each recruitment.
Proposals should be submitted to the following address:
Interested recruitment agencies are requested to submit the proposals in sealed envelopes at FCA’s office located at House No: 539 / 37 Baluwatar – 2, Gairidhara, PO Box: 23517, Kathmandu, Nepal, Phone Number: 014000554, 555 by 4 PM, 10 Jan 2020.
For any other queries, please contact on the email email@example.com